We are a caring and respectful family, committed to maximising the learning and development of our students, supporting them to become happy and fully-included members of their community.
Our Aims and Values:
– To respect and value all members of our community for their individuality and uniqueness.
– To expect the very best for and from our pupils at all times.
– To maximise independence and skills for adulthood.
– To enable our young people to express themselves and have their voice heard.
– To enrich the lives of our young people with a challenging and relevant curriculum tailored to individual need.
– To work in partnership with families and our community.
– To do everything in our power to keep our pupils safe and healthy.
– To promote happiness and well-being, recognising the importance of these to learning and development.